Friday 21 December 2018

AN INTERVIEW WITH BIBLE AND QUR’AN

1.What is your name?*
Bible: I don’t know
Qur’an: my name is Qur’an, (Surah 36:2)
2.Where did you come from?*
Bible: I don’t know
Qur’an: from Allah. (Surah 39:1)
3. What is your religion?*
Bible: I don’t know
Qur’an: Islam. (surah 3:19)
4. Did you tell Christians to go to church on Sundays?*
Bible: NO they chose that day themselves
Qur’an: yes I instruct Muslims to go to mosque on Fridays. ( surah 62:9)
5. Why are you not in your original language?*
Bible: because people have made a lot of changes in me.
Qur’an: I’m in my original language Arabic and not corrupted.(surah 12:2)
6. Why do you have so many contradictions?*
Bible: because I’m written by unknown people.(Jeremiah 8:8)
Qur’an: I don’t have any contradiction because I’m from God.(surah 4:82)
7.Why do you have so many scientific errors?*
Bible: because l’ve made many many silly mistakes. For example… I said that “the rabbit chew its cud” (Leviticus 11:6)
Qur’an: I don’t have a single scientific error. For example… I said that “moon light is a reflected or borrowed light from the sun”. Therefore I am as compatible as with modern science (Surah 25:61)
Please do not read and keep this knowledge to yourself, share it.
Allahu’alam…
Copy and Paste:
21.12.2018: 9.48 pm

No comments: